The global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market size is expected to reach USD 709.92 million by 2025 at a 12.1% CAGR, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by growing need for in-depth assessment of raw materials for successful and rapid launch of the final product. Rising awareness pertaining to internal standards as well as external regulations in the biopharmaceutical industry is also aiding market growth.
In the past few years, there has been a major paradigm shift from small chemical molecules to large biological molecules. As a result, the biopharmaceutical industry is geared toward exploring every aspect involved in the manufacturing process.
Regulatory and quality expectations for best quality raw materials and intermediates continue to increase. This, in turn, has pressurized vendors engaged in manufacturing of excipients and raw materials to invest in standardizing functionality as well as establishing sophisticated processes to consistently address the needs of final product developers.
Request a sample Copy of the Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biopharmaceuticals-manufacturing-consumables-testing-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- Based on service, compendial and multi-compendial testing held the largest share owing to demand from various manufacturers for raw materials that are compliant to regulatory standards
- Testing services for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) accounted for the largest revenue share owing to presence of a wide range of services in this segment
- Presence of a large number of biologics manufacturing entities in U.S. has resulted in North America dominating the global market in 2017. Rising competitive rivalry amongst market participants is also attributive for the large share of this region
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing regional market, fueled primarily by expansion of the contract service industry in several Asian countries. This is partly attributed to low operating costs in these nations
- Key service providers in the market include Eurofins Scientific; Merck KGaA; Charles River; Agilent Technologies; and Catalent, Inc. These service providers are engaged in contract partnerships with major biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5183/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market on the basis of service, raw material type, and region:
Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Laboratory Testing
- Chemical Analysis Testing
- Enzyme Testing
- Stability Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Custom Testing / Customer Proprietary Testing
- Compendial & Multi Compendial Laboratory Testing
Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Raw Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Formulation Excipients
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Compendial Methods (USP / EP / JP) Based Vendor Qualification Program Support
Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/carcinoembryonic-antigen-cea-market
Bioinformatics Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bioinformatics-industry
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States