Hayward, California – October 4, 2019 – Every business is faced with creative challenges from time to time. Only so much can be accomplished through in-house creative personnel. After all, there is a reason why professional creative directors like Roger Hooks can produce results time after time. Coming up with solutions is one thing, translating them into award winning results is a different matter all-together.
Before diving into a new marketing campaign, it makes great sense to see what information in the way of tips and advice is available from pro’s in the field of creative direction. All it takes is a little time to read Articles, Case Studies and Blogs written by the likes of Roger Hooks. Many a creative staff-personnel has become a brand messaging hero by secretly checking out Rogers work.
Hookscity.com is where Roger displays his talents and what years of experience have produced. One can easily see why major brands will line-up to engage him.
Roger Hooks is a specialist in:
- Audio/Visual: Radio, TV and Animation.
- Digital Web: Web Development, eBlasts and Mobile UI/UX Interfaces.
- Outdoor/Print: Advertising, Apparel, Brochures, Identity, Posters, Retail Packaging and Tee Shirt Design.
- Creative Development – Art Development
Roger’s Blogs are celebrated throughout the creative industry. Everybody is invited to check them out, such as:
- Organizing Your Creative Team to be as Efficient as a Formula One Pit Crew.
- Results Not Solutions
- Breaking Through A Creative Block
Cast Studies are a great way to see what has actually worked in the real world and not just academic dreams. Roger has over 20 in depth Case Studies on his site.
Roger Hooks latest video can be viewed here.