Indian Visa Online Application from Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Taiwan
A Spanish citizen must have a valid visa prior to landing in India. However, if you wish to enter India as a Spanish citizen, please note that you will need an Indian visa for Spanish citizens as Spain is not on India’s exemption list according to the government announcement. Indian immigration laws do not allow entry without a valid visa. The Indian Visa for Spanish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. If you are looking for a place that is suitable for both business and travel, India is one of the best options. When applying for an Indian Visa from Spain, the applicant must state the purpose of the visit as this will determine the type of visa required. India’s visa requirements for Spanish citizens are similar to most countries. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spanish citizens with a validity of 90 days on arrival. The India e-Tourist Visa, available to Spanish citizens, allows eligible travelers to travel freely for a period of one year. These stays may not exceed 90 days. The eBusiness Visa, which allows travelers to enter the country multiple entries for a total stay of 180 days, and the eMedical Visa, which allows Spaniards to enter India for medical procedures within a 60-day stay with triple entries. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an India Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever. Spanish Citizens can apply for Indian Visa online by simply filling out the application form.
What Documents Do Spanish Citizens Need to get an Indian Visa?
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
As the official announcement by the Government of India, Sweden is not on the Visa Waiver List but is in the Eligibility Group for an e-Visa. This means that Swedes can easily obtain a permit to enter India via an online method. The Indian Visa for Swedish Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization which allows travelers from 166 countries to easily apply for an Indian e-Visa. Indian e-Visa is an official visa document that allows Swedish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc. There are also different types of Indian e-Visas that Swedish citizens can apply for depending on the purpose of the trip. The Government of India requires all foreign nationals traveling to India to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. If the purpose of travel is tourism, Swedish travelers can apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa. The Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days. E-Business Visa – This is used when planning to engage in business or commercial activities in India, but you should note that this type is not legal for employment purposes. The duration is 365 days from the date of grant with multiple entries in advance and each stay cannot exceed 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa – Used in case you need to enter India for medical treatment including yoga physical therapy. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days and enter India a total of 3 times. There is also a Physician Assistant e-Visa for those traveling to the country with someone receiving medical treatment in the country. The application process for the India e-Visa is quite simple. The entire application process is done online and is very convenient as travelers are spared the hassle of visiting a local embassy or consulate to apply for the visa or submit their documents. Once the online application is completed in a few simple steps, the applicants will receive their e-Visa via email, saving them a lot of time and effort.
WHICH VISA TYPES ARE THERE FOR SWEDISH TRAVELERS?
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO SWEDISH NEED TO GET AN INDIAN EVISA?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
The Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. India Tourist Visa for Swiss citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Currently, all foreigners traveling to India, unless they are diplomats or holders of special travel documents, are required to apply for and obtain an e-Visa before traveling to the country. Indian Visa for Taiwanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The Government of India introduced a new Electronic Travel Authorization in 2014, allowing citizens of 169 countries to travel to India on an e-Visa. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Taiwanese citizens can apply for depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Taiwanese travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa to participate in tourism activities in India, attend spiritual retreats and visit friends/relatives living in the country. The Government of India is also offering e-Visas to Taiwanese citizens wishing to travel to the country on business or those seeking medical treatment in the country. Taiwan travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. India Tourist Visa for Taiwan citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Taiwan travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Taiwan is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Taiwan Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Electronic Medical Visa – Used in case you need to enter India for medical treatment including yoga physical therapy. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days and enter India a total of 3 times. There is also a Physician Assistant e-Visa for those traveling to the country with someone receiving medical treatment in the country. Applicants should fill out the Indian Tourist e-Visa Application carefully and ensure that the information entered in the application is correct and matches the form in the applicant’s passport.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Applicants have a passport that will be valid for 6 months from the date of his/her arrival in India
- Applicants have at least two empty pages on their passport where entry/exit stamps can be placed
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit/debit card or use a PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, commonly known as India Urgent Emergency Visa. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. The Emergency India eVisa works faster than the regular eVisa as it reduces the processing time of visa applications. An Emergency India eVisa or Urgent India eVisa is an exclusive way that anyone can use to reach India to deal with any unforeseen events, incidents or problems. For example a death in the Family, medical problems, marital or legal issues. This feature is permitted for people applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival.
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States