The global pharmaceutical robots market is anticipated to reach USD 430.0 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to the flourishing pharmaceutical industry.
The pharmaceutical industry is flourishing due to huge R&D investments by global players. With increasing drug discovery and clinical trials, there is growing demand for robotics. To minimize workload and maintain higher levels of accuracy, automation has become a significant part of pharmaceutical manufacturing. It increases efficiency, prevents performance of repetitive activities, and avoids human error & contamination.
Technological advancement is an important factor driving growth. The use of robots & automated machines in the field of pharmaceuticals is still in its nascent stage and expected to grow in the near future. The automation industry has incorporated a few new techniques such as collaborative robots and laboratory automation.
Pharmaceutical robotic machines also minimize manufacturing costs by reducing labor. These machines are 3 to 4 times faster than humans and have the capacity to work for 24 hours. Reduction in production cost is expected to raise return on investment in the long run, thus driving demand for these products in the future.
Japan pharmaceutical robots market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Request a sample Copy of the Pharmaceutical Robots Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-robots-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- In 2016, traditional robots held the largest share due to their availability in different types, varied applications, and increased awareness
- Collaborative robots are expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period owing to their ability to easily integrate with existing manufacturing environments and interact with humans
- Picking and packaging segment dominated the market in 2016 since almost all types of robotic machines are primarily used for picking and packaging
- Laboratory applications are anticipated to propel significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing laboratory automation and the need to reduce the risk of human contamination
- Pharmaceutical companies were the biggest contributors to the growth of the market in 2016 owing to a growing number of new drug development and clinical trials
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2016 and is also anticipated to be the biggest driver of growth due to high penetration of robotic machines in pharma companies in countries such as China and Japan
- Some of the key players include FANUC America Corporation; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.; ABB Ltd.; Seiko Epson Corporation; Denso Wave Inc.; Yaskawa Electric Corporation; Universal Robots A/S; and Marchesini Group S.p.A.
Asia Pacific pharmaceutical robots market share, by end use, 2016
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4578/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the pharmaceutical robots market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Pharmaceutical Robots Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Traditional Robots
- Articulated Robots
- SCARA Robots
- Delta/Parallel Robots
- Cartesian Robots
- Dual-Arm Robots
- Collaborative Pharmaceutical Robots
Pharmaceutical Robots Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Picking and Packaging
- Inspection of Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Laboratory Applications
Pharmaceutical Robots End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories
Pharmaceutical Robots Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Cosmetic Implants Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetic-implant-market
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-nonwoven-disposables-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States