Herrera Law Firm: Introducing Virtual Immigration Advice

To better serve you, Herrera Law Firm has made a significant upgrade to its web offerings and legal services.

As a Houston immigration attorney we help people become legal citizens of the United States through the proper channels. When you are interested in becoming a citizen navigating the courts and needed paperwork can get rather overwhelming. This process can be a bit scary at times without an attorney, you don’t know all of your rights and the immigration officers know that.  As such, we are excited to introduce virtual face-to-face meetings to make it easy for local and global immigration clients who cannot travel in person to our offices in Houston, TX to consult with our experienced legal professionals.” – Hector Herrera, Attorney. 

Some of the Most Common US Immigration Options

US Citizenship through the Naturalization

One of the requirements to gain US citizenship through naturalization is to live in the United States for three to five years. While living here you will need to have a green card. You will need to speak the English language as well as read and write it. If you are not great at English yet, there is time to learn while you are here working and living. And, you need to be of good moral character.  

Obtaining Green Card by Marriage

You can obtain a green card by marriage. However, there are certain quotas on this and this doesn’t mean that it is automatic. Because of this quota, there are limited spots available to get a green card and it could take several years to obtain one. This means that you should consult an immigration attorney to know and understand your options for obtaining a Green Card.  

Employment Visa Application

Immigration law firm Houston, TX can help you with your H-1B to green card as well.  If you already have an H-1B, to get a green card can be very difficult on you and your employer.  The green card process is a long process and it is very important that you remain in good standing with your H-1B while going through the process.  You can ask for extensions of your H-1B to remain in good standing with USCIS.

Legal Consultation

We have implemented the new functionality in our process, where our clients can virtually contact our experienced immigration lawyers. Our law firm is biolingular in English and Spanish. To schedule a call, all you need is a mobile phone, laptop/computer or a tablet with a camera, and our professional immigration lawyers in Houston can discuss your case virtually and confidentially.

Visit us at Law Offices of Herrera and Associates, PLLC to select an available virtual (or in office appointment) and we will contact you with a confirmation. As always we will continue to provide in-person consultations for clients who are located in Texas and prefer in-person appointments.

Media Contact
Company Name: Law Offices of Herrera & Associates, PLLC
Contact Person: Hector Herrera
Email: Send Email
Phone: (832) 533-2228
Address:2323 S Voss Rd Suite #640
City: Houston
State: TX
Country: United States
Website: https://herrerafirm.com/