HodlADA – The New Token from HODLGroup That Allows Investors To Earn ADA By Just Holding The Token in Their Wallet

HodlADA now trading live on decentralized exchange, PancakeSwap.

HODLADA offers two unique opportunities for investors:

HodlADA tokemonics rewards holders by taking a tax fee on every transaction. 6% of each buy fee and 8% of each sell fee is redistributed to every wallet that holds HODLADA on a percentage basis.

Access to HODLADA’s extensive platform and Dapp. After launching of the HodlADA token, website, and marketing campaigns, the subsequent project phases look promising.

The Crypto Company has already been listed on CoinGecko and with CoinMarketCap being imminent, the team now has their sights firmly set on expanding their Ecosystem.

These future endeavours include:


Staking vaults are in development where holders will be rewarded for locking their tokens for a period of time.


Customers will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket. After 3 days or when the pool is full, the contract will choose one lucky winner at random and reward them with 60% of the pool with the other 40% being burned creating a deflationary mechanism.

With all these futuristic features, the future looks bright for HODLADA.

Media Contact
Company Name: HODLGroup
Contact Person: Brian Baldocchi
Email: Send Email
Country: United Kingdom
Website: https://hodlgroup.one